During the game, the audio has quotes from Leonardo da Vinci.
At the begining of the game
- Poor is the student who does not surpass his teacher.
- Inaction sucks the vigor of the mind.
- Nothing can be loved or hated unless it is first known. When using the hammer.
- We derive more benefit from hearing the thoughts of enemies than the opinions of friends. When you get an extra ball at 1 million.
- Where hope dies, emptiness rises. At 5 million.
When completing a mission
- Wisdom is the sustenance of old age. Bicycle.
- Proof is the only daughter of time. Accelerator.
- He who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged within a year. Arbalest.
- Science is the captain, and practice the soldiers. Cannon.
- Sweetness must be paid for with bitterness. Multiball
- Painting is poetry that is seen and not heard. Cryptex
- He who does not punish evil commands it be done. Multi-barrel Gun.
- Experience is the one true mistress. Helicopter.
- I never tire of serving others. Tank.
- Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no heart. Flying Machine.
When the ball is lost
- When we criticize, criticize the opinion, not its owner.
- Whoever does not appreciate life is not worthy of it.
- He who offends others does not secure himself.
- Life patience and peace of mind.
At the end of the game
- Where reasonable arguments lack, they are replaced by shouting.
- I prefer death to lassitude.